Who does not love Red Lobster? I am not a huge seafood eater so when we go I always order the Cajun Chicken Alfredo with plenty of biscuits and caesar salad. Tonight I had to test it out right in the Instant Pot. My other favorite "copycat" recipes are Olive Garden Zuppa Tuscan Soup, Panera's Broccoli and Cheddar Soup, and AppleBee's Spinach and Artichoke Dip.
You will need:
- 1 Pound Boneless Chicken Cubed
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tbs Cajun Seasoning
- 1 egg
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 16 oz of your favorite pasta or fettuccine
- 8 oz shredded parm cheese
- To make your own Cajun seasons:
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried thyme
- Place Instant pot on saute. Melt 1 tbs butter Mix in cajun seasons and garlic. Place small chunks of chicken and coat with butter and season mixture.
- Saute until chicken browns about 2-3 minutes.
- Pour in pasta and 3 cups water. Place Pot on Manual high pressure for 4 minutes. Do a quick release. In a small bowl Whisk together egg and heavy cream.
- Place pot on saute. Pour egg and heavy cream over pasta and stir until bubbly. Stir in cheese and stir until melted. In a small pan melt 1 tbs butter and stir in panko bread, cajun seasons just till they brown. Top your pasta with the panko mixture.
- Serve and enjoy.