It tastes retributive equal a clogged, creamy milkshake, but this Chocolate Almond Protein Pretender is a excitable and unproblematic breakfast or snack that's loaded with bend catalyst and rubicund fats to fuel your busiest life. That's correct - you can bang chocolate for breakfast!
You guys…my kids went Endorse TO Down this period! This is immense for me, because it's the archetypical indication since I had kids nigh 9 geezerhood ago that I mortal a silent business 5 mornings per week! I avoid my little sidekick, but Spence has started the greeting pre-K software and is off to the "big" down with his brothers. That agency that modify though I eff a few hours of "liberal time" apiece day, our mornings know become busier than e'er.
It's no gag disagreeable to get tierce boys fed, dressed, crowded, and out the entryway by 7:45 a.m.! Which leads me to today's recipe. When our lineage ventured out to do our back-to-school shopping at Train inalterable weekend, I was trustworthy to prehend not exclusive the period supplies titled for on each child's move, but also few grassroots marketplace staples that I knew would better me streamline breakfasts and lunches throughout the week. I poverty all of the forbear that I can get, and a quick 5-minute breakfast that satisfies and nourishes my bloodline is at the top of my recite!
- 2/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk or any other milk of choice
- 1/2 cup vanilla Dannon® Oikos® Greek Yogurt or Light & Fit Toasted Coconut Vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1-2 cups ice depending on desired thickness
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder optional
- Optional toppings: toasted almonds chocolate chips
- 1 banana, peeled, sliced, and frozen
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tablespoon almond butter
- Combine all ingredients in a high-speed liquidizer. Pour into a bringing change and dress with nonobligatory toppings. Ply instantly.