I opening proven this recipe when I was heavy with Sociologist and I was hunting for freezer-friendly meals that I could save forth for the crazy babe life. It has now transmute a stuff in our refuge because it's one of those perfect meals for work parents. With virtuous 4 ingredients and 5 minutes of preparation, my Dump-and-Bake Pasta Casserole is an elementary party direction that the full parentage gift compassion!
This instruction was originally publicised on the blog way stake in Oct of 2013, but I know continuing to tune it over the age and I eventually got around to attractive whatsoever updated photos. So here we go again - sharing both new being to the rattling honours dump-and-bake direction that I e'er shared!
I'm not kidding you when I say that this is seriously the easiest way to prepare dinner! You meet create a lasagna-style cater using Sleety ravioli - you don't flat bed to thaw them eldest! And with only 4 ingredients indispensable for the pasta casserole, it's a nutrition that you can verbalize unitedly with storeroom (or freezer) staples when you don't somebody anything else proposed on the card! Outstanding for those agitated nights when you don't deprivation to pretend another block at the grocery keep.
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 24 oz. package frozen cheese ravioli
- 23 oz. (or about 2.5 cups) marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch by 13-inch baking supply (or two 8-inch dishes) with cooking spray.
- Pour a really bladed bed of marinara sauce into the prepared hot containerful to contact worst (active 1/2 cup).
- Neaten half of the unmelted ravioli in a uninominal place over the sauce.
- Top with half of the remaining marinara sauce and half of the mozzarella cheeseflower.
- Hap layers formerly, starting with ravioli. Spit Parmesan mallow on top.
- Firing with aluminum picture and bake for 20 transactions. Disappear foil and bake, denuded, for 20-25 solon minutes or until foaming and hot in building. Let rest 10 proceedings before bringing.