These Keto Beef Taquitos are incredibly easy to make and they taste Amazing. They're loaded with flavor and provide a nutritious hit of healthy fats. They're Gluten Free and Low Carb. You can have them as a Mid-Afternoon Snack, or a Delicious Keto Appetizer or Side Dish. If you love these Keto Beef Taquitos, then you may want to try out these Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos too. They're by far my most popular recipe and just happen to be my favourite too.
Mix the cheddar, mozzarella and parmesan cheeses. Divide the cheese mixture into 6, then make into balls. Place onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake for 6-8 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown. Let cool for 1- 2 minutes. Flip upside down, then place a few spoonfuls of the beef on the edge of each shell. Tightly roll each one into a cigar shape. ( You need to do this quite quickly, before the cheese hardens.)
Keto Beef Taquitos
These Keto Beef Taquitos are loaded with Flavor and provide a nutritious hit of healthy fats. The recipe is best served with a side of sour cream and garnished with chopped fresh Cilantro or Parsley. It's a perfect make ahead recipe that can quickly be reheated by preheating your oven to 350 F. Then baking for 6-8 minutes.They can be made with many variations. Instead of Beef you could use Chicken with Franks Red or Keto Bbq Sauce or you could add a little cream cheese and or jalapeños.
If you haven't heard of The ketogenic diet (often called keto), it's a very low-carb, high-fat diet that shares similarities to paleo, Whole30, and Atkins. It involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake, and replacing it with fat. When your body switches to burning fat for its primary fuel source, that's when you hit ketosis. While on the Keto diet you're supposed to get at least 70 percent of your calories from fat, 15 to 25 percent from protein, and 10 percent from carbohydrates. You're supposed to avoid all grains, legumes, root vegetables, fruit, (except berries) and sugar.
A lot of people are having huge success with this diet. They're loosing weight extremely fast and finding it really easy to stick to. There are just so many delicious things you can eat and most say they never really feel hungry. Unlike other diets where you always feel like you're starving to death.
If you love Low Carb Appetizers, then you'll want to try out these Bacon Crab Rangoon Fat Bombs. They're a bite-sized Fat Bomb that's loaded with flavor and provides a nutritious hit of healthy fats.
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1/4 Cup Minced
- 1 Tsp Cumin
- 1/2 Tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Paprika
- 1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Power
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Water
- Brown the beef with the minced onion.
- In a cup mix the cumin, chilli powder, onion and garlic powder and salt and pepper with the water.
- Then pour over the browned ground beef.
- Let simmer for 5 - 10 minutes or until all the liquid is evaporated.In a large mixing bowl, mix the cheddar, mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
- Divide the cheese mixture into 6 then make balls. Place onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake @ 400 F for 6-8 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.Let cool for 1- 2 minutes.
- Flip upside down, then place a few spoonfuls of the beef on the edge of each shell.
- Tightly roll each one into a cigar shape. (You need to do this quite quickly, before the cheese hardens).This recipe makes 6 Keto Beef Taquitos.
- Note: To reheat, Preheat oven to 350 F. Bake for 6-8 minutes.