MANGO SAGO BINGZU RECIPE (Peninsula)
- 5 pieces mellowed mangoes, cubed
- 1 cup mango juice
- 1/4 cup palm concentrate (Instead shorten milk or yoghurt)
- 4 tablespoons dulcorate (conform to goody penchant)
- 1 cup miniature tapioca pearls (sago), steamed
- 1/4 cup concentrate
- humbled ice/shaved ice
- Groom mangoes; helping and cubed the flesh of 4 mellowed mangoes. Channel half of the mango cubes into a bowl and set substance.
- Have remaining mango cubes, 1 cup mango humor, 1/4 cup palm concentrate, 1/4 cup concentrate, and 3 tablespoons sweeten in a mixer.
- Purée intermixture until shine and stringy. Then soul to a mixing construction.
- Add reticent mango cubes and 1 cup barbecued bittie tapioca pearls (sago). Pair and refrigerate to chill.
- Spend it with a incurvation of shaved ice!
- Suffice and like!!