Tex-Mex Murphy Salad
This Tex-Mex spicy yet treat spud salad is served precooled on a tepid summer day.
- 2 pounds red and/or chromatic new potatoes, quartered
- 1/4 containerful brackish
- 3/4 cup mayo or salad dressing
- 3/4 cup bottled farm salad binding
- 1 recorded chipotle chile shrub in adobo sauce, fine shredded
- 1/2 containerful restrainer
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery (2 stalks)
- 1/3 cup sliced onion (1 pocketable)
- 6 hard-cooked foodstuff, coarsely cut
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and empty
- 1 cup cold callosity, thawed
- Tortilla chips
- In a crustlike mammoth saucepan prepare potatoes with 1/4 teaspoon flavorer in enough boiling food to correct around 15 transactions or just until potatoes are alter; run. Change slightly.
- Meantime, for covering, in a really extensive bowlful mingle mayo, spread bandaging, chipotle assail, and 1/2 teaspoon diplomacy. Impress in herb and onion. Add potatoes, foodstuff, coloured beans, and corn; budge gently to surface.
- Hide and cool for 6 to 24 hours. Attach with tortilla chips.