I love making wraps! Especially when the outside temps are still crazy high. Turning on my oven is the last thing I feel like doing
These Turkey Ranch Club wraps are probably our fave. They're so great for lunch or dinner, and taste like a million bucks. ?? Filled with sliced turkey, bacon, cheese, and of course ranch dressing. They're so delicious and satisfying. A great way to feed hungry bellies without turning on the oven!
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1 cup prepared Ranch dressing
- 1 pound thinly sliced turkey
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 4 slices American cheese
- romaine lettuce
- tomato slices
- Lay tortillas out on a clean flat surface.
- Spread 2 to 3 Tablespoons of ranch dressing onto each tortilla.
- Top dressing with 4 slices turkey. Top turkey with 2 slices bacon and one slice cheese.
- Add a little lettuce and tomato.
- Fold in ends of tortilla up over fillings, then fold up burrito-style. Slice in half and serve. Enjoy!