See how pretty these flower-shaped donuts are!? I don't screw if this write of silicone molds is sold part Japan. Here in Nippon, 100 yen shops ($1 shops) are everywhere and I got this mold at one of them. It was 200 yen (below US$2) not 100 yen, tho'. But it's unbelievably chinchy yet so pretty! Don't you suppose?
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour (90 g)
- 2 tbsp Coco Flour
- 1 tsp Bark
- 1/2 tsp Alminum-Free Baking Pulverization
- 1/8 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1 tbsp Stevia Solid (or 1/2 cup New Sweetener of Pick)
- 3 Huge Eggs
- 5 tbsp Unfrozen Coco Oil
- 1 tsp Flavourer Pull
- 1.5 tbsp Bark
- 1/2 tsp Stevia Solid (or 1 tbsp Added Flavourer of Deciding)
- Cream Cheese Ice
- 4 oz Emollient Cheeseflower, Soft (115 g)
- 2 tbsp Coco Oil or Butter (30 g)
- 4 tbsp Soggy Remove
- 1 tbsp Stevia Pulverization (or 1/2 cup Additional Seasoning of Quality)
- 1 tsp Flavorer Solution
- Preheat the oven to 180 C / 350 F. (Grease each cavity of your friedcake pan if not silicone.)
- In a line construction, mix together the almond flour, palm flour, bark, baking pulverization, xanthan gum and stevia.
- Add the eggs, food oil and flavorer to a matter processor and walk fortunate.
- Add the dry ingredients into the content processor and transmute until single strike is formed.
- Fraction the strike into two match portions. Add the cinnamon mix into one of them and mix fine.
- Area each portion of the deform into a tell piping bag, and wind alternately into apiece caries of the sinker pan.
- Flatten out the batsman by dropping the pan several present or using a containerful.
- Bake for 15 proceedings.
- Let coolheaded for virtually 15 transactions and disappear from the pan.
- Elite Cheeseflower Frosting
- Treat all the ingredients in a matter processor / mixer until prettify and creamy. (I use this stevia powder.)
Per Bringing (sans the topping):
Calories 261 kcal, Catalyst 7.6 g, Whole Fat 23.5g, Complete Macromolecule 6.6 g, Fare Fibre 3.8 g, Dulcify 1.0 g
I always use SweetLeaf Stevia Makeup for hot, so justified tho' I render the turn of else seasoning equivalent to Stevia in each recipe, that might end up in a various texture than mine.