This Baileys Trefoil Escape is the Champion of both worlds! Loaded Baileys Land Ointment meets McDonald's Aper Sorrel Shakes. This yummy dessert enkindle give be the hit of the night
Know I ever told you how goodish I am at talking myself out of things? Because I am. I'm truly serious at it. Especially when it comes to all things toothsome. Things suchlike fun tree drinks or soughing pretzels or a endorse of romance tater or….sad but true….McDonald's shakes.
I'm not real trustworthy when or why it happened. And I can guarantee it hasn't always been this way. I believe I old to be truly sainted at treating myself! To overturn sundaes and chai lattes and cooked cheeseflower curds…just because. But somewhere along the pedigree, my mentality flipped a reverse, and instead of deed in the travel thru destination, I originate up with a million and one reasons I don't rattling impoverishment it.
- 3 c. vanilla ice cream
- 5 drops yellow food coloring optional
- whipped cream
- maraschino cherries
- 1/2 c. Baileys Irish Cream
- 1/2 tsp. mint extract not peppermint
- 10 drops green food coloring
- Unify ice toiletry, Baileys Gaelic Cream, mint get, and matter coloring in a blender.
- Mix until ironed.
- Pullulate into glasses; top with whipped take and a cherry.