Mediterranean breakfast egg muffins are a tasteful and levelheaded way to commence your weekend. This plain, varied vegetarian direction is low carb, crowded with accelerator, glutenfree and low in calories too!
We compassion these tasteful breakfast egg muffins as our Sat brunch, regularly having them on bring from our weekend workout. That's because this fast flushed nourishment give assign you to get on with enjoying your weekend, perfectly increase! You know how it is. You really don't impoverishment to pay ages contemplating what you're exploit to eat do you?
Making trusty you're exploit a sufficient reasonable "fill-up". Before you go out and drop your own weekend unrestricted moment doing what you poorness. Nor do you need what you've consumed all hebdomad for breakfast? No, neither do we. We requisite something a bit unscheduled. A thriving mediterranean breakfast! So that's why I created this painless Mediterranean breakfast recipe.
- Cooking oil spray
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tbsp skimmed milk
- 4 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 35 g leek finely chopped
- 25 g baby spinach finely chopped
- ¼ red pepper finely chopped
- 1 tomato chopped and seeds removed
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 25 g low fat grated cheddar cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 190C fan
- Spray a 6 cup metal / element muffin tin with cookery spray
- Beat the eggs, concentrate and parmesan cheeseflower together in a pouring jug, mollify a younger
- Mix all the fine sliced vegetables into a vessel, then component into the 6 muffin cups
- Pour the egg combining into each muffin cup, making careful there's an coequal amount in all 6 muffin cups. Mix it in with the shredded vegetables
- Compute the grated cheese cheese topping between the 6 gem cups
- Bake in the place of the oven until egg is set for virtually 15 to 20 minutes