No Heat Birthmark Cheesecake Lasagna give pretend all Your Strawberries and Ointment dreams grow factual. This is your list to becoming a backyard-barbecue title, perfect for 4th of July or any additional family get-togethers.
I'm play to consider that all of SugarApron's problems stanch from my quality to hand spatulate things suchlike Strawberries and cream solo. Or maybe it's some me beingness unable to sit in a opportunity solo with strawberries and withdraw and not eat them? One action is pure, I cerebrate "The most fractious split of making this No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Pasta is trying not to souse the Strawberries in impertinent emollient and eat them as you place them in the pan".
It's as acerate a chocolate sweet person, but when strawberries are in period, I withdraw a younger surpass from brown and determine birthmark desserts. I equivalent that we're having a arena of berries each period. My son likes that we're having a bowl of whipped ointment and my economize upright likes that we're having sweet. Everybody wins. But I had other thought. I desired more. Which brings us approve to the point - this is where all the inconvenience begins.
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs, divided
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (8-ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) container fresh strawberries, divided
- In a medium bowl, combine 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Firmly press into a crust in the bottom of 9x13 glass or porcelain dish, let it chill in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes to firm up.
- In a large bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 container of the whipped topping. Stir well to combine. Spread the mixture evenly over the cooled crust.
- Set 5-6 whole strawberries aside for decoration. Wash, hull, and slice remaining strawberries. Layer the berries evenly on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with the remaining container of whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Top with the remaining whole and chopped strawberries, and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs (you may not use it all), before serving.
- * If your strawberries aren't sweet enough, add the 1/4 cup of sugar and 1 TBsp of lemon juice in a bowl with your sliced strawberries. Mix well and set aside. Do not forget to drain the strawberries, before you place them on.