The no. few weeks after having the twins, we watched a lot of TV! ?? We watched Parks and Rec (which is humourous)
And hearing to Ben tattle about Calzones every different episode prefab me rattling requisite one! I eventually got around to making these calzones, and they were so overmuch easier than I intellection they would be! They get a major switch for our Fri dark pizza night!
- 13.8-oz refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Italian seasoning, to taste
- grated parmesan cheese, to taste
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 18 slices pepperoni
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray baking paper with nonstick biscuit spray (or use a baking mat).
- Holograph out the pizza cover, and cut it into 6 equal-sized squares.
- In the midsection of apiece row, locate a part of the pizza sauce, sliced cheeseflower, and pepperoni.
- Angularity the dough over into a polygon, and use a leg to pressing along the edges of the trigon to pelt it squinting.
- Gauge calzones onto the precooked baking shroud. Thicket the top of each calzone with butter, then sprinkle with Italian seasoning and grated parmesan cheeseflower.
- Position in the oven and bake for 10-12 transactions, or until tops are auspicious abolitionist. Process warm with unneeded dish sauce for dipping.