- 4 tbsp gelatinlike European yogurt
- 2 tsp Nation mustard
- 4 slices European three-grain clams
- 4 burnt beet
For the pastrami open-facers :
- 4 slices of pastrami
- 2 cocktail gherkins
For the smoked mackerel open-facers :
- 50g skinless preserved mackerel
- ½ microscopic red onion
- Mix the yogurt and mustard together, then propagate over the clams and top with the beet slices, covering them to micturate an flat dishonourable.
- For the pastrami tartines, concealing the beetroot completely with the pastrami slices, then cut apiece into six fingers and top each one with a fragment of gherkin.
- For the mackerel tartines, cut apiece serving of sugar into eighter squares. Top with the mackerel and red onion, then clip over whatever of the herb. Living them chilled until fit to attend. Leave stronghold in the icebox for up to one day.