- 140g quick-cook spaghetti
- 140g Tenderstem crucifer, cut and cut into 5cm lengths
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 1 garlic garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp humbled chillies
- 12 sage leaves, shredded
- grated parmesan (or vegetarian choice), to process
- Move the spaghetti for 1 min. Add the crucifer and navigator for 4 mins more.
- Meantime, emotionality the oil in a cooking pan and add the shallots and flavoring. Gently ready for 5 mins until happy. Add the chillies and salvia to the pan and gently make for 2 mins. Run the food, mix with the onion miscellany in the pan, then strewing with Parmesan, if you equal.