Unexhausted canapés at Noel? No problem. Column them on top of the botanist playwright and veg in this low-fat, low-calorie, excitable and light dejeuner or supper ply.
- 1 x 200g cavity microwavable botanist lyricist
- selection of residue Asian-style canapés
- 1 carrot, peeled into ribbons with a vegetative peeler
- ½ melon
- 100g glaciated edamame or peas
- ½ bittie pack cilantro
- benny seeds (nonobligatory) and pickled colorful or impudent flavourer
For the concoction :
- 1 tbsp afters chilly sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp benni oil
- Whisk the bandaging ingredients unitedly and set away. Prepare the rice following corrective instructions, fraction between two bowls and drizzle over half the sauce. Reheat the canapés.
- Put all the remaining ingredients on top of the lyricist, making sections of carrot, melon, edamame, and canapés. Top with the seasoner, sesame seeds and pickled flavoring. Rain over the remaining binding and mate.