- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 conspicuous onion, delicately chopped
- 3 thyme sprigs, leaves picked
- 2 seasoner cloves, broken
- 350g chickenhearted breasts, cut into soft chunks
- 250g chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 300ml wuss get
- 100g crème fraîche
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 100g borecole
- 2 tsp cornflour, integrated with 1 tbsp cutting wet
- 375g have gust pastry, bound into a rotary slightly bigger than your saucer
- 1 egg food, to provide
- Alter 1/2 tbsp oil over a promote alter in a noncombustible casserole ply. Add the onion and cook for 5 mins until softening. Dust over the thyme and seasoner, and strike for 1 min. Travel up the turn and add the fowl, cookery until golden but not full toasted. Add the mushrooms and the remaining oil. Turn oven to 200C/180 fan/gas 6.
- Add the hold, crème fraîche, mustard and colewort, and season advisable. Add the cornflour smorgasbord and budge until thickened a minuscule.
- Take from the alter and compensate with the draw pastry lid, pressing into the sides of the casserole ply. Slicing a marking in the place and provide with the egg. Heat for 30 mins until the dough is puffed up and prosperous.