This super-healthy vegetarian soup is low in calories and nourished of variety. It's crowded with trio of your 5-a-day, advantageous folate, fabric, vitamin C and bond.
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 400g leeks, good clean and sliced
- 450g courgettes, sliced
- 3 tsp vegetal bouillon powder
- 400g vegetable
- 150g tub merciful vegetarian dupe's cheese
- 15g father
- 8 tsp finish inspiration mix
- 4 x 25g portions wholegrain rye wampum
- Energy the oil in a astronomic pan and fry the leeks for a few mins to alter. Add the courgettes, then deal the pan and fix for 5 mins many. Pelt in the carry, cover and make for nearly 7 mins.
- Add the spinach, then masking the pan and cook for 5 mins so that it wilts. Deal off the temperature and maneuver until truly waxy with a collection liquidizer. Add the goat's mallow and herb, then blitz again.
- If you're making this recipe as air of our two-person Summer Whole Fast Programme, spoon half the soup into two bowls or oversized flasks, then modify and apprehension the portion for added day. Reheat in a pan or microwave to pair. If bringing in bowls, disperse with few supererogatory basil leaves and the seeds, and eat with the rye scratch.