- 500g thin preteen scallion
- 300g crucifer
- 3 herb sticks
- 1½ kg floury tater
- 85g butter
- 170g pot 0% fat Hellenic yoghourt
- 850ml semi-skimmed river
- 75g unmixed flour
- 2 tsp Spin condiment
- 1 tsp wholegrain condiment
- 300g mob prime cheese
- Convey a hulking pan of preserved h2o to the move. Put the leeks, broccoli and herb in a conspicuous steamship. Add the potatoes to the water and navigator for 20 mins, with the vegetables steaming on top, until all are tenderised. Course the potatoes, then crunch with plenitude of seasoning, 25g of the butter and all the food.
- Spell the veg cooks, pour the milk into a pan, add the flour, both mustards and remaining butter, and navigator over a business warmth, whisking all the dimension, until diplomatic and tough. Shift in half the cheeseflower and season. Remove from warmth.
- Dissever the steamed veg and peas between 8 cause pie dishes. Teem over the sauce and top with the comminute, then spit over the remaining mallow.
- Lade into freezer bags and use within 3 months. To dish, unwrap and put the dishes on a baking tray in the frosty oven, then set to 200C/180C fan/ gas 6. Heat for 50-55 mins until spumous and hot all the way through.