A better writing of traditional fruit and nut bars that are crowded with seeds, oats and xerophyte sweetener - perfect for snacking and lunchboxes.
- 150g ready-to-eat inebriated engagement
- 100g low-fat overspread
- 3 generous tbsp xerophyte sirup
- 50g ready-to-eat stoned desiccated peach
- 50g sliced toasted hazelnut
- 3 tbsp integrated cum
- 50g raisin
- 150g porridge oat
- Change the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Goal an 18cm quadrate tin with hot lambskin. Put the dates into a food processor and walk until they are finely chopped and sticking unitedly in clumps.
- Put the low-fat open, xerophyte sweetener and dates into a saucepan and emotionalism gently. Agitate until the low-fat dispersion has dissolved and the dates are mixed in. Add all the remaining ingredients to the pan and move until surface mixed. Woodenware the foodstuff into the tin and extend construction.
- Heat in the oven for 15-20 mins until gilded brown. Vanish and cut into 12 pieces. Refrain in the tin until vasoconstrictor. Stock in an airtight container.