- 2 onions, exquisitely shredded
- 1 intake apple, cored and sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp preserved chromatic, or 5 sage leaves, cut
- 2 tbsp dry flour
- 300ml stalklike or volaille regular
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- 400g-500g odd fowl, cut
- about 350g reheated roasted vegetables suchlike cooked potatoes, parsnips, celeriacs and carrots, chunkily diced
- Fry the onion and apple in the oil until soft in a casserole or colourful pan. Shift in the herb for 1 min, then strike in the flour. Gradually agitate in the security followed by the condiment and honey.
- Play up to a simmer and impress in the land and critique veg. Tog and gently simmer for 15 mins until gallinacean is piping hot. Season and eat with fragment or crown potatoes.