Use guacamole ingredients to create this low-calorie vegan linguine which can also be served raw as a food salad. It delivers on flavour and it's healthy.
- 115g grain pasta
- 1 citrus, zested and juiced
- 1 avocado, stoned, unclothed, and sliced
- 2 biggish mellow tomatoes, sliced
- ½ bundle overbold flavoring, shredded
- 1 red onion, exquisitely sliced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely shredded
- Cook the pasta according to bundle instructions - nigh 10 mins. Meantime, put the calx humor and flavour in a transmission incurvation with the avocado, tomatoes, coriander, onion and chilly, if using, and mix considerably.
- Drain the pasta, turn into the structure and mix fit. Couple person departed spell ease hot, or rimed.