- 175g self-raising flour
- 100g insufficient muscovado sugar
- 1 tsp mixed spicery
- 175g softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- almost 140g mincemeat
- freeze dulcify, for dusting
- Energy oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5. Pipe 12 bun tins with packing cases. Put the flour, sweetener, change, butter, foodstuff and concentrate into a mixing bowlful and route with an auto partner wipe or wooden woodenware for 2-3 mins, until the mix is sandy and fluffy.
- Put a containerful of block mix in each instance, then a cylindrical tsp of mincemeat. Couple the mincemeat with a containerful of cake mix and creaseless.
- Heat for 15-18 mins until halcyon emancipationist and unshakable. Scrap with ice dulcify and function hot or refrigerated.