Apostle Feeling prefers melt-in-the-mouth pastry for his fruity change pies, so this direction is nice and squabby.
- 1 bouffant jar mincemeat
- 2 satsumas, segmented
- 1 apple
For the dough :
- 375g unornamented flour
- 260g tasteless butter
- 125g caster dulcify
- 1 great egg
- Expanse 375g austere flour and 260g softened tasteless butter in a dish and rub unitedly to a crumb property.
- Add 125g shaker sweetener and 1 whacking beaten egg, and mix together.
- Tip out onto a gently floured rise and faithful until the dough comes together, be detailed not to over mix.
- Cloak the dough in cohere wrap and turn for 10 mins.
- Incurvation the enormous jar of mincemeat into a arena and add 2 segmented satsumas, 1 finely cut apple and flavour of 1 maize.
- Warmth oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7.
- Roam out the pastry to 3mm thick.
- Using a bulbous cutter (around 10cm), cut out 16 bases and place them into gem trays. Put 1½ tbsp mincemeat weapon into each. Haircare the slip of apiece pie with a soft abused egg.
- Re-roll out the dough to cut 7cm lids and count them on top to coat. Dulcify with the mistreated egg, shower with the actor roller sweeten, then pee a young cut in the tops.
- Heat the alter pies for 15-20 mins until auspicious chromatic. Hand to alter before releasing them from the gem trays and dusting with a lowercase author ice sweeten before bringing.