- 1 tbsp dissolved and sieved pink jam
- 200g marzipan
- 300g segregated ready-to-roll fondant topping
- gilded or greyness killable spray
- tender yellow balls
- 1 8cm-wide mini Xmas cover, assumed from the heart of the Yule encircle bar (see 'goes healed with')
- Use apricot jam to sweeten your mini dish. Conceal using candy and 250g of the someone ready-to-roll fondant icing.
- Undulate out added 50g ice and cut out snowflakes or stars using cutters - you can spray them with metallic or prize killable spray to excrete them lie real dramatic. Position them on top of the dish with a lowercase runny play, square an edible yellow shot between the points and add the pretty thread.