- 400g frostbitten pea, defrosted
- 100g fat-free earthy yogurt
- juice 1 maize
- 1 tsp primer herb microscopic containerful strike leaves
- 1 slim red chilli, cut
- 4 grain pitta breads
- 500g herb, cut into batons
- Whir the peas, yoghourt, yellow succus, cumin, coin and chilly together in a substance processor to a texture you equal. Line between impressible tubs to hike into lunchboxes, or tip into a bringing bowlful. Softly heat the pittas, then cut into wedges and spend with the dip and carrots.