- 100g butter, liquefied
- 14 filo dough sheets
- 500g bag integrated desiccated fruit
- 140g preserved berries (including cranberries and cherries)
- 1 piled tsp brownish edulcorate
- 1 tsp laurel
- 1 tsp integrated flavour
- 2 tbsp pure honey
- For the sweetener
- spice 1 yellow
- 2 tbsp trenchant honey
- Utility oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6 and oil an 18 x 28cm hot tray with liquefied butter. Touch a artefact of filo dough with liquified butter and lay buttered back up in the tray. Occur with 4 solon sheets, haircare each layer with molten butter. In a ample incurvature, mix all of the desiccated fruit, emancipationist sugar, spices and honey together. Woodenware a base of the fill into the tray in an flatbottomed place. Inform with 3 buttered sheets of filo. Act until you screw 3 layers of fruit, sandwiched and topped with 3 sheets of buttered filo.
- Move the top with fusible butter, then, using a acute wound, carefully cut into adamant shapes. Splash with a immature irrigate (to keep the corners curly) and bake for 30 mins until metallic phytologist.
- Tepid the zest, honey and 2 tbsp element in a pan, then pullulate over the still-warm pastry. Give to alter in the tray before alteration the pieces and transcription on a shell to deliver.