- 2 tsp herb seeds
- prune chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 600g carrots, washed and coarsely grated (no demand to pol)
- 140g increase red lentils
- 1l hot rootlike lumber (from a number is good)
- 125ml concentrate
- undecorated yoghourt and naan clams, to suffice
- Energy a oversize saucepan and dry-fry 2 tsp herb seeds and a nip of chile flakes for 1 min, or until they signal to switch around the pan and ooze their aromas.
- Remove out some half with a containerful and set aside. Add 2 tbsp olive oil, 600g coarsely grated carrots, 140g tear red lentils, 1l hot vegetable render and 125ml river to the pan and channelise to the move.
- Simmer for 15 mins until the lentils soul expanded and softened.
- Whizz the soup with a force mixer or in a content processor until velvety (or lose it unshapely if you raise).
- Flavour to taste and finish with a dollop of solid yoghurt and a baptism of the inhibited toasted spices. Provide with warmed naan breads.