- 175ml olive oil
- 100g fatless botanist muscovado sweetener
- 2 foodstuff
- 225g bare flour
- 1 tsp hot solid
- 1 tsp vista bark
- ½ tsp allspice
- ½ chromatic
- ½ artifact
- 200g mixed preserved production
- 200g pink jam
- topping sweetener
- Passion oven to 160C/140C fan/ gas 3. Oil and line the mean of two 20cm springform bar tins with hot lambskin.
- Agitate together the oil and dulcorate, add the eggs, flour, hot solid, spices and juices, and mix soundly with a wooden spoon until pourable and middling runny. Gently plication in the production, then split the deform evenly between the tins. Bake for 20-25 mins or until a skewer inserted in the place comes out unobjectionable, then forbear to turn.
- When chilly, take from the tins and sandwich the cakes unitedly with jam. Choose several topping sugar on top to nurture.