these Bangkok Coconut Curry Noodle Bowls with brown rice noodles are healthful and easy – may be made vegetarian, vegan, or gluten loose!
alright as in –> creamy coconut curry sauce clinging to brown rice noodles (these are those I buy) with bright green asparagus nuggets and crunchy broccoli bites and carrot shreds and basil ribbons and a little pop of crimson cabbage, due to the fact we’re all about ingesting the rainbow around right here. that is so much extra than okay in my highly spiced noodle loving ebook.
Visit More :
- Spicy turkey noodles
- Asparagus, chilli & feta farfalle
- Asparagus omelette
- Double bean & roasted pepper chilli
- Cauli-kale sausage bake
See All Recipes : https://thinkitchenfoods.blogspot.com/
For the coconut curry sauce :
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot chili paste
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 14-ounce can regular coconut milk
- 2 shallots
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 cup reduced sodium chicken or veggie broth
- 3 tablespoons sugar
For the bowls :
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- half an onion, chopped
- limes for serving
- a handful of fresh basil for serving
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup chopped asparagus
- 4 ounces rice noodles
- 1 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon oil
- sesame seeds for topping
- Noodles: Soak the noodles in a bowl of cold water. begin this right away – they want at the least 20 mins or so of soaking. when they’re smooth, drain and rinse.
- Sauce: heat the oil in a huge saucepan. upload the shallots and ginger; stir fry for three-5 mins. add the curry paste; stir fry for 1 minute. add the coconut milk, sugar, chili paste, fish sauce, and soy sauce. Simmer for 15 mins or so even as you prep the rest of the ingredients – it have to thicken slightly. if you’re including the broth to make the sauce cross farther, you would possibly want a little extra simmer time for the sauce to thicken.
- vegetables and assembly: In a large skillet, warmness the oil over high warmness. upload the onion, carrots, broccoli, and asparagus. Stir fry for about five mins until the broccoli and asparagus are vivid green. upload the noodles and toss round within the pan with the vegetables. upload the sauce and toss collectively till just mixed (if you prepare dinner it too long at this point, the noodles may get too sticky). Serve topped with the crimson cabbage and sesame seeds and a squeeze of lime or basil leaves if you want.