This Berry Cheesecake Salad isn't your average salad. it's far loaded with strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and super cheesecake flavors. perfect aspect dish for summer season bbqs or any potluck.
quick and clean facet dishes are excellent! i like having favored recipes that i'm able to whip up in just a few mins time. that is one of these recipes. mix a chunk, toss in the fruit, sit back for only a few, and you may have a super side dish.
Try Another Recipes :
- Strawberries & Cream Lush Dessert
- Edible Name Place Biscuits
- Pistachio & cranberry cookies
- Cheese Wheatmeal Biscuits
- Gingerbread Jumpers
See All Recipes : https://thinkitchenfoods.blogspot.com/
Our Berry Salad became a success. i have made this one multiple instances already this summer and the whole bowl is usually completely long gone. every person loves the berries mixed with the cheesecake and whipped topping.
- 1 pt Raspberries
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 lb Strawberries
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 1 pt Blueberries
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- Wash, trim and slice berries. Set aside.
- In a massive bowl, beat cream cheese until clean.
- Beat in sugar.
- Fold in Cool Whip and mix until blended.
- Fold in fruit until combined