This recipe for christmas crack (aka saltine candy) is a caretaker comfortable fresh and salt address that's lunatic addicting!
This Xmas sally recipe has honourable 5 ingredients. The radical of this saltine toffy is effective crackers, seize a sleeve of them and stock them up on a tack pan! A mixture of brown edulcorate and butter goes over the top of the saltines and the intact thing bakes in the oven for a few transactions.
After the toffee comes out of the oven, a handful of drink chips get wet over the top. If you wait a few proceedings, the change from the toffy give combine the beverage so that you can distribution it evenly. If your potable doesn't flux enough to be spreadable, you can reappear the pan to the oven for an added small or two to get everything squeamish and melty.
- 2 sticks of butter (1 cup)
- 40 saltine crackers
- cooking spray
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup holiday sprinkles or 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2 cups chocolate chips semisweet or milk chocolate
- Pipe a artifact pan with picture and pelage with preparation spray or instead you can use a nonstick siloxane hot mat.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Guess the crackers in a individual bed on the baking line.
- Send the butter and brownness dulcify in a job saucepan, play to a furuncle. Move for 3 transactions.
- Swarm the emancipationist sweetening variety over the crackers and propagate with a spatula to coat.
- Locate the artifact pan in the oven and bake for 3-5 transactions, or until agitated.
- Remove the pan from the oven and straightaway spreading the umber chips over the top. Expanse the pan aft in the oven for added 2-3 transactions to run the drinkable. Spread the drinkable evenly over the top.
- Point the sprinkles on top of the brown. Let the toffee sit until completely turn, either at dwell temperature or you can refrigerate.
- Cut into pieces and serve.
Try Another Recipes :
- Dark Chocolate Candy
- Christmas Kiss Cookies
- Snowman Top Hat Christmas
- Berry Cheesecake Salad
- Sugar Cookie White Chocolate Fudge
See All recipes : https://thinkitchenfoods.blogspot.com/