Golden seared fowl thighs in a thick and creamy mushroom garlic sauce with a sprinkle of herbs and parmesan cheese is THE weeknight dinner everybody raves about! Serve over rice, pasta, mashed potatoes OR decrease carb alternatives like mashed cauliflower or zucchini noodles!
Seared, golden bird thighs in a thick and creamy mushroom sauce with garlic, herbs and parmesan cheese is the weeknight dinner all people raves about!
For The Chicken :
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon each of dried thyme and rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 pounds (700g) boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon each onion powder and garlic powder
For The Sauce :
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon each of dried thyme and dried rosemary
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream / thickened cream
- 8 ounces (250 g) sliced brown mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup fresh shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Pat hen thighs dry with paper towel and trim off extra fat. integrate the onion powder, garlic powder, herbs, salt and pepper. Coat the chicken lightly with the blended seasoning.
- warmth 1 tablespoon of oil a massive pan or skillet over medium-high warmness and sear bird thighs in batches until browned on every facet and now not pink in centre (approximately eight minutes every side, relying on thickness). add ultimate oil if needed for 2d batch. transfer to a plate; set apart and preserve heat.
- To the same pan or skillet, soften the butter and add the mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper and cook till smooth (about 3 minutes). add the garlic, parsley, thyme and rosemary; sauté till aromatic (about 1 minute).
- Stir in cream, bring to a simmer, then lessen warmth and maintain cooking till sauce has thickened barely. Stir inside the parmesan cheese and allow it to melt thru the sauce for a in addition 2 minutes, even as every so often stirring.
- go back chicken to the pan. flavor check and season with salt and pepper for your taste. Garnish with clean parsley. Serve without delay.