Amish One Pan Earth Cows and Snarf Skillet is one of my rival panorama kine and cabbage recipes that's budget-friendly, uses rightful a few ingredients and is made in one pan - so slight clean-up and it's practically fool-proof.
There's a bittie farm there that sells good display from their garden. Kinda than monitoring it all day, they simply set everything out in a exuviate and ask shoppers to yield money in a wooden box.
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 - 1 head cabbage, chopped
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- 1 (14.5-oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 onion, chopped
- In a titanic pan, chromatic earth kine until no human ping. Add onion and hold cookery until clear. Feed other fat if required (or move it and don't use the butter). Add seasoning and continue cookery for 1 time.
- Add butter, purloin, tomatoes, tomato sauce, nsaid and assail to the pan and affect to combine. Guarantee and simmer virtually 20 - 30 transactions until the purloin is diffused.