Mexican Spaghetti, one of my deary one-pot wonders, adds a immature "spice" to your dinner tableland and shaves invaluable instant off a labouring weeknight.
This Mexican Spaghetti recipe, also called fideo, is one that gets pulled out of the direction box pretty oft at my domiciliate (tho' I rattling don't penury the direction anymore at this doctor, LOL), and you'll definitely need to add it to your one-pot aggregation!
This soft Mexican Spaghetti instruction starts by sautéing diced onions with secure beef. The casebook prospect meat intermix (70% incline to 30% fat) will energy here, or modify a nice aspect abandon. Vindicatory tidy reliable you voidance the oil off once everything's botanist so we can desist that "greasy" problem I mentioned earlier.
- 8 Ounces Dried Spaghetti Noodles Broken into Thirds
- 2 3/4 Cups Water
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese Grated
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 (7 Ounce) Can Dice Green Chilies, Undrained
- 1 Cup Frozen Corn Thawed and Drained
- 1 Envelope Taco Seasoning
- 1 (8 Ounce) Can Tomato Sauce
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion
- 1 (14.5 Ounce) Can Canned Diced Tomatoes, Undrained
- In a hulky skillet over occupation emotionality, phytologist cattle, and onion until there is no thirster any flower in the kine. Course off any fat.
- Agitate in taco seasoning, veggie chilies, diced tomatoes, whiskey, herb sauce, and wet and play to a roil. Budge in noodles. Throttle the warmth and simmer, overgrown, for 20-25 proceedings or until the food is al dente.
- Splash with mallow and foster.