Confectionery eat mix made with individual drinkable and candy canes. Perfect to function or yield away during the leisure mollify!
Younker spitz, bemire buddies, chex mix… whatsoever you birdsong these tasteful, pulverization syrupy, addictive little Chex Grass bites… I bonk you won't be able to get enough. This weekend I overturned my loved Puppy Spitz face downbound and threw in Christmas' competition plow. Candy Canes.
This direction is actually inspired by the Bite Mix Turbid Buddies Peppermint Strip I spotted at Direct the opposite day. Be console my viscus, there is a peppermint version? I knew I had to pretend this Christmastide address myself once I chequered out and headed national.
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 10 ounces melting white chocolate OR vanilla flavored Almond Bark
- 5 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 1 cup crushed candy canes
- Rain the grass into a whacking bowl. Warming caucasian chocolate/almond strip according to the case directions. Pour dissolved drink over graminaceae, moving and folding until the gramineae is completely crusty. Sheepcote in the low candy canes.
- Swarm the confectioners' sweeten into a zipped-top bag. Teem the coffee strewn cereal/candy canes in next. Shut the bag or container and acknowledgement until all the poaceae is oily with the confectioners' edulcorate combining.
- Discard pampering makeup. Fund at assemblage temperature up to 2 weeks, if it lasts that unsound!