Sheet Pan Maple-Dijon chook with Roasted Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts – deliciously baked bird thighs with greens will make a great Autumn/winter dinner!
Sheet pan dinners are so smooth to make – simply throw the whole lot on the baking sheet and bake inside the oven! those Maple-Dijon chicken thighs with butternut squash and brussels sprouts are no exception.
hen thighs and butternut squash are covered with the maple-Dijon mixture making them first rate flavorful, along side the olive oil lined Brussels sprouts. simply placed all elements in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups Brussels sprouts , halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 lb butternut squash , uncooked, peeled and cubed into 1 or 2 inch cubes
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 450 F. prepare a huge rimmed baking sheet (line it with aluminum foil, if you like).
- Season fowl thighs with salt and pepper on both aspects.
- In a medium bowl, whisk maple syrup and Dijon mustard.
- Dip every bird thigh on both aspects into maple-dijon mixture and region on a prepared baking sheet, pores and skin aspect up, leaving space among all bird thighs.
- add cubed butternut squash into the equal bowl with the ultimate maple-dijon mixture, blend to coat, and add butternut squash at the baking sheet around the chook, in one layer. if you run out of maple-Dijon combination, whisk a touch bit more.
- In a separate, medium bowl, integrate Brussels sprouts, olive oil, and 1/four teaspoon salt, mix to combine. Then upload Brussels sprouts at the baking sheet across the fowl, in a single layer.
- Roast for 30 or forty mins at 450 F, uncovered, until the fowl is cooked thru.