Gradual Cooker Au Gratin Potatoes made with gouda cheese-that is comfort meals to the intense, and such an clean recipe using the crock pot!
Our family eats potatoes as a dinner aspect dish as a minimum 2-three instances per week. no longer best are potatoes an less expensive alternative, they may be cooked in so many one of a kind sorts of methods so no person gets bored! As our weather has been cooling down I’ve been making greater comfort food type recipes and this gradual Cooker Au Gratin Potatoes recipe is the suitable instance of consolation food if I’ve ever seen one! It’s easy to prep and made with gouda cheese for a rich, formidable taste.
- pinch each salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded Gouda cheese
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 4 large potatoes, cut in thin slices
- Spray a sluggish cooker with nonstick spray. (You’ll thank me for this at cleanup time!)
- upload potatoes, onion, and salt and pepper and stir to mix.
- In a small saucepan melt butter over medium high warmness.
- upload flour whisking constantly for approximately 1 minute.
- Slowly add milk, continuing to whisk.
- upload cheeses and retain stirring until melted.
- remove from warmth and pour over potatoes.
- cowl and prepare dinner on high 4-5 hours. Serve heat.