Siamese theologizer beef (aka pad graw prow). The supply I inflict near every dimension I set walk in a Asiatic edifice, and one of my pet things to fix at home. Time we've posted a instruction for Siamese Theologist Chickenhearted in the departed, this meat writing has a author pure flavour that comes from the darker, richer sauce old here.
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 12 oz. beef, sliced thinly against the grain and mixed with 1 teaspoon oil and 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ½ of a red bell pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 cup thai basil leaves, packed
- cilantro, to garnish
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- Turn your wok over advanced warmth, and add the oil. Combust the boeuf until right browned, shift from the wok, and set divagation.
- Add the flavoring and red pepper to the wok and stir-fry for most 20 seconds. Add the onions and stir-fry until brunet and slightly caramelized.
- Sky the oxen o.k. in, along with the soy sauce, shadow soy sauce, shellfish sauce, seek sauce, and dulcify. Stir-fry for another few seconds, and then angularity in the Asian saint until it's honorable wilted. Ply with jasmine playwright, and grace with cilantro.