This candy Cane Christmas Dip recipe is an smooth to make appetizer or dessert with cream cheese, marshmallow fluff and crushed sweet canes.
Nothing says Christmas like sweet Canes and that they make this Christmas Dip a festive dessert or appetizer to serve for the holidays.
You can serve this dip with apples, vanilla wafers, chocolate included Pretzels or your preferred cookies for dipping. This makes an incredible creamy filling layered among two chocolate graham crackers as an additional special deal with.
- 1 tsp Peppermint Extract
- 7 ounces Marshmallow Fluff
- Red or Pink food coloring for color
- 1/3 cup Crushed Candy Canes
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese – softened
- In case you are beginning with full length candy canes, upload them into a Ziploc bag and weigh down them into small pieces. you can do this with a rolling pin.
- In a medium sized bowl, add the marshmallow fluff, cream cheese and a few drops of food coloring. mix the components till well mixed.
- Toss within the crushed candy canes and mix until blended into the dip.
- Scoop the dip into a bowl and top with a few extra candy canes for presentation.