This past weekend, i was in Park metropolis, Utah for a little mini blogger conference/event. It was bloodless, however soooooo a whole lot a laugh. whilst i was there, my kids had a grand antique time with their cousins at my sisters’ place in Idaho.
Anyways, before I left for Utah, I made my nieces and nephew this fun little dip. all of the ladies cherished unwrapping the kisses for me and saved asking to stir. It become so much amusing being in the kitchen with them! they are the sweetest! And, they cherished this dip too. only three ingredients is going into this and it’s equipped underneath 10 mins! it might be best for any upcoming holiday parties for positive.
- 7 oz. container marshmallow cream
- 40 Candy Cane Hershey Kisses
- 4 oz softened cream cheese
- Unwrap kisses and location into microwave secure bowl. Microwave 2-3 mins, stirring each 30 seconds till completely melted. Stir in cream cheese until smooth. Fold in marshmallow cream. Serve with graham crackers, brownie portions or every other treats you need.
Visit More :
- Melt-in-the-middle mug cake
- Chocolate Fruitcake
- Sugar Dusted Snowflake Cake
- Peppermint Creams
See All Recipes : https://www.middlewayfoodworks.org/