OMG nowadays I’m bringing you a brand new bird recipe this is insanely delicious, totally fuss loose and handiest takes one pan to make! This caramelized onion and rosemary chook makes it to our dinner desk at the least two times a week now. every time we open the refrigerator and realise we're out of the entirety besides hen (happens pretty regularly), we turn out to be with this. now not complaining in any respect.
Insanely scrumptious recipe for 5 component, gluten unfastened caramelized onion and rosemary chicken which takes half-hour and simplest one pan, so no cleanup required!
- 1 – 2 sprigs Rosemary
- to taste Salt
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 500 grams Chicken
- 4 Onions
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon Ginger Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon
- Mix together chili powder (or paprika), ginger garlic paste and lemon juice in a bowl. Rub this mixture all around the chicken thighs and set aside for 10 mins even as you get the relaxation of your ingredients equipped.
- warmth oil and butter in a solid iron pan and upload the hen thighs to it. Brown on excessive warmth for 2 mins on either facet. reduce the flame and add onions, rosemary and salt. blend well and cowl and prepare dinner for 25 minutes till the thighs are cooked through.
- mix together 2 tablespoons water with honey and upload it to the pan. The honey mixture will start scorching. blend nicely in order that it coats the chicken and transfer off the flame after a minute or two.
- Serve caramelized onion rosemary hen thighs with a aspect of steamed rice or bread.