Chocolate raspberry cheesecake delight is an nearly no-bake dessert with 3 scrumptious layers! A chocolate graham cracker crust, creamy candy cheesecake middle, and crowned with raspberry pie filling.
ow! This dessert you men, is loopy delish and first-rate factor of all it’s so quite. Don’t you simply love quite matters? I do. especially if it’s pretty food. This one is appropriate. 3 layers of deliciousness. Don’t allow it fool you though, it’s virtually much simpler than it appears.
In my “everyday” lifestyles (aka- now not my meals blogging existence) I don’t make several desserts every week. I really don’t. I attempt to feed my youngsters proper food and make healthy (and some fitness-ish) food for dinner. that's why i'm now not certain what as gotten into me lately with these kind of cakes and no-bake treats. Like this lemon pie, or the Oreo pie, and you could’t forget about the coconut pistachio pie.
Chocolate Crust :
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1 can (21 oz) raspberry pie filling
- 1 block (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Raspberry Topping
- Warmness oven to 350 ranges and spray a 9x13 baking dish lightly with cooking spray.
- To make the crust: integrate graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter in a mixing bowl and combine together. Pour into the prepared baking dish and press lightly into the pan. Bake for eight minutes. allow cool absolutely.
- To make the filling: Pour heavy whipping cream right into a mixing bowl. the use of an electric hand-mixer, or bowl of a stand mixer, beat cream until stiff peaks form and it's thick.
- In every other bowl, beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar. Fold inside the whipped cream. Pour it onto your graham cracker crust and gently spread out evenly over the crust.
- top the cheesecake layer with the can of raspberry pie filling. unfold out flippantly.
- cover with saran wrap and let refrigerate for at least 6-8 hours or for fine outcomes refrigerate overnight.
Try Another Recipes :
See All Recipes : https://www.middlewayfoodworks.org/