That is the right dessert for the vacations, a Chocolate Rolled Angel Cake! you can also want to do this White Chocolate Peppermint Bark Ice Cream Cake or Chocolate Peppermint Flourless Cake for vacation enjoyable!
Light and festive Chocolate Rolled Angel Cake Recipe. Bake and cool the cake, add the cream, berries, and roll. beautiful for holiday interesting!
- 2 Tbls powdered sugar for dusting
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 16oz pkg angel food cake mix
- 2 Tbls cocoa
- 2 Tbls powdered sugar
- 1-1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1-1/4 cups water
- Heat oven to 350. Grease 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Line backside of pan with waxed paper.
- prepare cake batter as directed on bundle the use of water (add cocoa). Spoon batter into covered pan.
- Bake at 350 for 17-22 minutes or until golden brown and cracks in cake appear dry.
- meanwhile, place clean towel on paintings floor. With sifter, gently sprinkle powdered sugar onto towel.
- Loosen edges of heat cake with spatula; right away invert cake onto sugared towel. remove pan and waxed paper.
- beginning with long side, roll up cake in towel, cool on cord rack for forty five mins or until absolutely cool.
- meanwhile in huge bowl, beat cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks shape.
- To bring together cake, cautiously unroll cooled cake, put off towel. unfold whipped cream frivolously over cake, leaving half-in border.
- Sprinkle raspberries over whipped cream. Roll cake, jelly-roll style (cake may also crack).
- area 2 spatulas below roll, and transfer seam facet down, to long platter. store loosely protected in fridge at the least 1 hour or up to 6 hours.
- To serve, sprinkle roll with sifted powdered sugar and garnish with raspberries.