Christmas Muddy friends - chex cereal tossed in peanut butter, crimson and inexperienced candy melts and powdered sugar. these things is SO precise! i am totally hooked on it!! This recipe makes a TON! Makes a excellent selfmade present for the vacations!
To get the fun pink and green colorations, I used some purple and inexperienced sweet melts. I used Wilton candy melts. you can get them at WalMart, hobby lobby or Michael's.
This makes a whole lot of Muddy pals. a lot! It makes a amazing selfmade gift! i purchased some great lovely containers at hobby foyer to put the mixture in for present giving. i like the adorable paint cans!!! PLUS they have been on sale because everything is constantly on sale at hobby foyer!
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter, divided
- 2 (gallon-sized) ziplock bags
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil, divided
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 1 cup green candy melts
- 8 cups Chex cereal, divided
- 1 cup red candy melts
- Area 4 cups of Chex cereal in a huge bowl. In a microwave safe bowl, combine 1 cup pink candy Melts, 1/4 cup peanut butter and half Tbsp vegetable oil. Microwave on on excessive for 30 seconds, stir and cook dinner in 15 2nd durations until easy. Pour melted peanut butter aggregate over cereal, toss to coat. Pour coated cereal into gallon ziplock bag. Pour half of of the powdered sugar (3/four cup) into ziplock bag and seal. Shake to coat cereal. Pour covered cereal onto parchment or wax paper and permit to set.
- Repeat method with ultimate ingredients and inexperienced candy Melts.
- store in an hermetic field for up to a week.
Try Another Recipes :
See All Recipes : https://www.middlewayfoodworks.org/