Crispy baked hen tenders soaked in lemon garlic flavours. coated in a golden parmesan panko crumb creates an addictive crunch! no flour wanted!
Succulent, juicy oven fried bird Tenders dipped in honey mustard sauce are popular with youngsters, adults, and make the suitable finger food. No mess… no fuss, with an irresistible golden crumb!
This crispy, baked bird tenders recipe has been in our circle of relatives for years. An adaption from your preferred Lemon Parmesan Garlic chook Milanese recipe, our oven fried chook tenders are a fave for every person who tries them!
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon mild paprika
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 28 ounces (800 g) chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup regular breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt to season
- Preheat oven to four hundred°F (2 hundred°C). gently grease a baking tray / sheet with cooking oil spray, or a light coating of oil. Set apart.
- In a massive bowl, whisk collectively the egg, oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Dip chook tenders into egg mixture and let sit for 5 mins even as preparing crumb combination.
- non-obligatory: cowl and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour (if time permits).*
- In some other bowl, integrate each breadcrumbs, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and parmesan cheese.
- Dredge the egg coated chicken inside the breadcrumb/parmesan combination, lightly urgent to calmly coat.
- arrange tenders on the baking sheet / tray and lightly spray with cooking oil spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes. flip and bake for a similarly five-10 minutes or until cooked via. (Broil in the final 2-three mins for a golden crispy crumb!)
TRY ANOTHER RECIPES :
See All Recipes : https://www.middlewayfoodworks.org/