Skillet chicken with Buttery Caramelized Onion Gravy and Melted Cheeses. A easy, flavorful, 30-minute meal!
This Skillet French Onion hen is made with juicy fowl breasts crowned with caramelized onions, two types of ooey gooey melted cheese, in a wealthy velvety sauce. Plus it's far all made in a single skillet which makes it so clean!
That is this kind of heavenly dish and you will be hooked after one bite! The melted cheese and caramelized onions completely remodel the chicken!
If you love French Onion Soup, you will cross loopy for this cheesy French Onion fowl. i'm able to smash down all of the steps to make it superb simple for you!
- 1/2 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Thyme
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1-2 teaspoons Salt
- 2 large Sweet Onions
- 4 Slices Swiss or Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Cornstarch
- Parsley or Fresh Herbs to garnish
- (1) 14-ounce can Beef Broth
- 4 Slices Provolone Cheese
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- Preheat oven to four hundred ranges. heat oven-secure skillet over medium-excessive heat. add butter to skillet and permit soften. add sliced onions and stir round to coat with butter. retain to cook, stirring regularly, for about 15 minutes or until onions are translucent and softened.
- meanwhile, sprinkle bird breasts with olive oil, salt, pepper, and thyme. as soon as onions are achieved cooking, eliminate onions from the skillet and set apart. area chicken breasts in pan and cook for 5 mins in keeping with side.
- eliminate chook from skillet and place on a plate. cowl with a paper towel to preserve warm. return onions to skillet and sprinkle the cornstarch or flour over onions. Stir. Pour in pork broth and use a whisk to stir the combination and make sure the cornstarch is absolutely dissolved.
- once it's far thickened, upload the hen lower back into skillet and spoon sauce all over the chook. top one slice of provolone cheese and one slice of Swiss cheese over each chook breast. transfer oven-secure skillet to preheated oven and prepare dinner for eight-10 mins, or until the cheese is melted and bird is cooked thru.
- Spoon sauce and onions over the bird. Garnish with parsley or Italian herbs.
TRY ANOTHER RECIPES :
- Indian Chicken Korma
- Crock Pot Bourbon Chicken
- Mongolian Beef Recipe
- Salmon Burgers With Cajun Remoulade Sauce
- Simple Salisbury Steak
See All Recipes : https://www.middlewayfoodworks.org/