This Salmon Pasta with Spinach is a deliciously easy pasta recipe with chunks of smooth salmon and spinach in a delicious, creamy Parmesan sauce!
If you are looking for a short, delicious, one-pot salmon dinner, you’ve come to the proper place! This Salmon Pasta with Spinach recipe is a staple in my circle of relatives, and i am positive that once you attempt it, it’ll turn out to be a staple in yours. Made in below half-hour!
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 6 oz. baby spinach
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 lb. salmon skinless and boneless
- 2 tbsp. parsley chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 8 oz. uncooked pasta I use campanelle
- Cook pasta in keeping with the package instructions. meanwhile, sauté the onion in butter over medium warmth for 4-five minutes.
- upload the salmon and hold cooking for some other 5-7 minutes, breaking it into flakes because it chefs.
- upload the spinach and cook it for 1-2 minutes, till wilted.
- upload the heavy cream, Parmesan, garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir and produce to a mild simmer.
- add the cooked pasta and chopped parsley. blend the whole lot together very well.
- Garnish with parsley and grated Parmesan.