This publish is sponsored with the aid of Hood® bitter Cream. All opinions are my very own. thank you for supporting the businesses and types that make A Dish of daily lifestyles viable!
in terms of feeding my own family, I’m all approximately clean. these days between going for walks the gymnasium, and the sports activities schedules, I slightly have time to respire, not to mention spend hours inside the kitchen. however I still need to place an excellent meal on the table…one that everybody will like.
The night I served this Smothered cheesy bitter Cream bird, everyone ate at separate times. My teenage son had it right out of the oven, and he proclaimed it excellent. He’s no longer a choosy eater, but my youngsters, having grown up round the corner to my in-laws, who are tremendous chefs, have turned out to be foodies. So whilst i am getting a comment like that, it surely way some thing. My daughter had it for leftovers, and requested her father tomorrow who made the fowl due to the fact she clearly liked it. And my husband enjoyed it as well! rating one for mom in the kitchen.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup Parmesan, freshly grated, divided
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 cup Hood sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- Parsley, chopped, for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 slices mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 375 stages.
- Coat rectangular baking dish with a bit olive oil.
- blend bitter cream with a half cup of Parmesan, salt and pepper, oregano and basil, garlic powder and cornstarch together.
- Lay your chicken breasts in baking dish, pinnacle each with a slice of mozzarella and smother the bird with the bitter cream combination. top with 1/four cup last Parmesan.
- prepare dinner for 1 hour.
- Serve bird over rice. top with chopped parsley for garnish.
TRY ANOTHER RECIPES :
See All Recipes : https://www.middlewayfoodworks.org/