This Strawberries and Cream Cheesecake Cake is the stuff cake goals are manufactured from! With layers of strawberry cake and a creamy layer of vanilla cheesecake within the middle, this cake is scrumptious and hardcore. genuine cake fanatics – please continue.
This cake truly isn’t hard to make, but it does make the effort because of the 2 distinct cake factors. I typically make my cheesecake layer first and permit it set overnight. Then the following day I bake the cakes and placed everything together. you may do all of it in in the future, but anticipating the cheesecake to set can take a chunk.
This cake become a large hit! not best did the hubs and i like it, my mom was loss of life over it. My nieces also got here over and dug right in. We have been all massive fanatics and located it difficult to resist! The strawberry cake paired with the creamy vanilla cheesecake and cream cheese whipped cream turned into scrumptious! i'm hoping you revel in it as much as we did!
Vanila Cheesecake :
- 3 tbsp (24g) all purpose flour
- 1 cup (230g) sour cream
- 24 oz (678g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup (207g) sugar
Strawberry Cake Layers :
- 1 1/2 cups (310g) sugar
- 2 1/2 cups (325g) all purpose flour
- 4 tsp (18g) baking powder3/4 cup (173g) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (120ml) strawberry puree
- 7-8 drops pink food color
- 1/2 cup (120ml) milk
- 3/4 cup (168g) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 6 large egg whites, room temperature
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp strawberry extract
Cream Cheese Whipped Cream Frosting :
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 6-10 strawberries, sliced
- 3 cups (720ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
- 3 strawberries, cut in half
- 1 1/4 cups (144g) powdered sugar
- 16oz (452g) cream cheese, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 300°F (148°C). Line the entire inside of a 9-inch (23cm) cake pan with aluminum foil. Press it into the pan to get it as flat as you may. You’ll use the aluminum foil to raise the cheesecake out of the pan while it’s baked and cooled.
- In a massive mixer bowl, blend the cream cheese, sugar and flour together until combined. Use low velocity to keep less air from moving into the batter, that can purpose cracks. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- upload the bitter cream, and vanilla extract and blend on low pace till nicely mixed.
- add the eggs one after the other, mixing slowly and scraping the perimeters of the bowl after each addition.
- Pour the cheesecake batter into the covered cake pan.
- place the cake pan interior any other larger pan. i take advantage of a bigger cake pan, however you can use a roasting pan or some other large baking pan. Fill the outdoor pan with sufficient warm water to go about midway up the perimeters of the cake pan. Bake for 1 hour.
- flip off the oven and leave the cheesecake in the oven with the door closed for 30 minutes. Do now not open the door otherwise you’ll release the heat.
- Crack oven door and leave the cheesecake inside the oven for some other half-hour. This cooling process helps the cheesecake cool slowly to prevent cracks.
- dispose of cheesecake from oven and sit back till company, five-6 hours.
To make the cake layers :
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (176°C). Line the bottoms of 9-inch (23cm) cake pans with parchment paper and grease the sides.
- In a massive mixer bowl, cream the butter and sugar together on medium pace till light in shade and fluffy, about three-4 minutes.
- add the sour cream and strawberry extract and blend until mixed.
- add the egg whites in batches, mixing till well combined after each addition. Scrape down the perimeters of the bowl as had to make sure the entirety is combined.
- integrate the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl. combine the milk and strawberry puree in a measuring cup.
- upload half of of the flour mixture to the batter and mix until mixed.
- upload the milk combination to the batter and mix until blended.
- add the ultimate flour mixture and blend until smooth. Scrape down the edges of the bowl as needed to make sure everything is being combined. Stir in the food coloring.
- Divide the batter evenly among the organized cake pans. Bake for 27-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with some crumbs.
- take away the cakes from the oven and allow to cool for two-3 mins, then dispose of from pans to a cooling rack to complete cooling.
To construct the cake:
- Make the frosting. upload the cream cheese to a large mixer bowl and beat till easy, then set aside.
- upload the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract to any other bowl and whip until soft peaks form.
- upload the cream cheese to the whipped cream and whip until stiff peaks form. it will manifest fairly quickly. Set whipped frosting within the refrigerator.
- Use a big serrated knife to put off the domes from the top of the cakes.
- location the primary layer of cake on a serving plate or a cardboard cake spherical. unfold approximately 1 cup of frosting evenly on pinnacle of the cake layer.
- Use the aluminum foil to lift the cheesecake out of the cake pan, dispose of the foil and vicinity the cheesecake on top of the cake.
- spread some other cup of frosting lightly on pinnacle of the cheesecake, then upload the second layer of cake on pinnacle. If the edges of the cake don’t line up, use a serrated knife to trim off the excess cake or cheesecake.
- Frost the outside of the cake.
- Pipe swirls of the whipped frosting around the pinnacle fringe of the cake. I used the Ateco 844 icing tip.
- location sliced strawberries around the lowest fringe of the cake. region strawberry halves on pinnacle of the cake across the internal of the swirls.
- Pip a small shell border around the bottom edge of the cake.
- store the cake (in an hermetic containter, if possible) within the refrigerator until ready to serve. Cake is best for two-3 days.
VISIT MORE :
See All Recipes : https://www.middlewayfoodworks.org/