Tacky Taco filled Shells Made With Jumbo Pasta Shells, Salsa, Cheese And Taco Meat Are the suitable smooth Weeknight Meal That you could prepare ahead Of Time Too!
Taco crammed Shells are an clean dinner of stuffed jumbo pasta shells with ground pork. With simply the addition of taco seasoning, salsa and cheese your circle of relatives might be asking for this dish to go to your normal rotation. that is the XL tackle my tremendous popular tacky Taco Pasta!
I love the use of either my Guapo’s well-known fresh p.c. de Gallo in this recipe or especially clean, store bought jarred salsa. you can also swap out the salsa in this recipe in a 1 to one ratio with my preferred homemade short Enchilada Sauce to lead them to taco crammed shells with enchilada sauce.
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 12 ounces jumbo pasta shells
- 1 1/2 cups jarred salsa divided
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2/3 cup water
- Observe: click on instances inside the instructions to start a kitchen timer at the same time as cooking.
- Preheat the oven to 350 ranges.
- prepare dinner the pasta shells in a pot in keeping with the directions on the container and drain.
- add the floor red meat to the pot and brown properly.
- Drain the fat.
- upload the taco seasoning and water, stir and cook dinner till water is long gone.
- Stir in 1 cup salsa and three/4 cup cheese.
- Scoop into the jumbo pasta shells and top with the remaining salsa and cheese.
- Bake in a protected pan for 15 minutes.